How To Geometry Dash (Sung By: QwertyQwertz) How To Geometry Dash (Sung By: QwertyQwertz)

Amazing. Just amazing.

Adele - Someone Like You (SEGA Genesis Rock Remix) Adele - Someone Like You (SEGA Genesis Rock Remix)

It sounds very good but how do you make these remixes so fast? Like everyday I see a new remix or song on your profile.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thanks.
I've developed a system for making chiptunes, plus Mixcraft is very easy to use. It's kinda like Garage Band, but it's on Windows. Also, I use midi files, but I either have to dumb them down or beef them up, but that doesn't take long once I get familiar with the key and chord progression of the song (first thing I examine upon importing a midi file). And I also have a specific set of instrument presets that I customized that work well with almost everything.

An Alternate Universe An Alternate Universe

Wow is this your first song? If so, then you did a really good job on it! I really liked the drop!

Bl00dyFingers responds:

Thank you very much!

SharkBite - Humble Beginnings SharkBite - Humble Beginnings

Nice song! Btw I subscribed to you on YouTube.

TheSharkBite responds:

THX Bro!

F-777 - Sonic Blaster (Broham Cover) F-777 - Sonic Blaster (Broham Cover)

Dude you need to make ACTUAL remixes instead of just pitch changes and tempo changes....

Romos - Magic Touch (Broham Cover) Romos - Magic Touch (Broham Cover)

Ummm no offense but this isn't really a remix. It's just a pitch change.

DiamondBroham responds:

Ik it is honestly I just wanted to use this song in a GD level but since it was banned I just uploaded my own. I am working on a song now that will be an actual remix not just some pitch changes.

(Warak) Reanimate (JK Remix) (Warak) Reanimate (JK Remix)

And yet another awesome remix from one of my most favorite musicians on NewGrounds! Keep it up! I love it!

Confessions On A Summer Night Confessions On A Summer Night

Wow! I really enjoy this song because it just makes me feel so relaxed and calm! Would definitely be a good song to listen to while just sitting back and chilling on a summer day. XD

How to nine circles How to nine circles

HEE HEE HEE HOH HEE HEE HEE HAY Lol this is so funny XD.

Doublechindoge7 responds:

It's concerning this is currently my 2nd most popular upload...

Zone 10 - The Last Boss, The Last Hope Zone 10 - The Last Boss, The Last Hope

NOOOOOOOO WHY I ACCIDENTALY VOTED 0! IM SO SORRY I HATE MY LIFE!! Anyways, nice song! I think this song fits PERFECTLY with what you said in the description! Keep it up man! I would love to play this game someday if it comes out!

DreyLand responds:

Hi
Don't worry that's a mistake that everybody can do ^^
I'm really glad you like it, the Zone 10 in general was the zone I took the most of time to do (The theme and the 3 final boss theme) and it make me really happy to see people who like them too!
Thanks a lot :)